Hours: 1st and 2nd shift
Term of Position: Full time, Salary
Perform daily functions of the brew house and finishing operations. Report directly to Head Brewer and Production Manager.
- Wort production / brew house operations
- Brew house CIP processes
- All finishing operations
- Maintain exceptionally clean work area
- Daily paperwork
- Follow all safety, quality, and company procedures
- Communicate any maintenance or other needs of the operation to maximize and maintain optimum standards
Knowledge and Skill:
- Ability to work with little supervision required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Interpersonal and motivational skills required.
- Strong candidates will have a background in brewing or related field.
- Must be able to multi-task and stay focused on objectives.
- Need to be able to lift 50 lbs. multiple times throughout the day.
Relationships and Work Environment:
- The work environment is a self-managed position with daily direction and communication with the Head Brewer and Production Manager.
- Good interaction and communication with staff should happen daily.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Profit sharing
If you feel you are ready to be an essential part of the team at Southern Prohibition Brewing, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org