Lead Packaging Tech
Southern Prohibition Brewing is located in Downtown Hattiesburg, MS just an hour and a half from New Orleans and one hour from the Gulf Coast.
In our 5 years of operation we’ve expanded our distribution footprint to include much of the Southeast, with the capacity to grow well into the future. We currently produce 5 core brands, a multitude of seasonal products and one offs, as well as a growing sour and barrel-aging program.
We have an opening in our Production and Logistics Team. We are looking for someone with 2+ years’ experience on our equipment or similar experience. Our canning line is manufactured by Wild Goose and our bottler by Meheen.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ year’s experience in brewing industry preferred
- Ability to safely and properly operate a forklift
- Experience in shipping and receiving
- Has experience managing teams
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures for kegging, canning, bottling and sanitizing without compromise
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds, twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend/stoop and stand/walk on a continual basis
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work standing up for 8+ hour shifts in uncontrolled temperatures
- Has strong mechanical aptitude
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Profit Sharing
If you feel like this is the job for you, please contact us by email only at firstname.lastname@example.org