We have an opening on our Packaging and Production Team. We produce a range of ales and barrel aged beers with unyielding quality standards. Due to our ongoing brewery expansion there are opportunities for talented individuals to join our team and quickly gain valuable experience and responsibilities. While experience and education are a plus, our primary goal is finding the right fit for our culture of working hard and taking pride in the products we produce. We can teach you to the skills if need be, but you must be willing to learn, put in the hours and dedication, and take your place in our company full of talented individuals.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds, twist/turn, reach over shoulders, bend/stoop and stand/walk on a continual basis
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work standing up for 8+ hour shifts in uncontrolled temperatures
- Must be able to follow standard operating procedures for kegging, canning, bottling and sanitizing without compromise
- Ability to safely and properly operate and forklift and refrigerated truck
If you fee like this is the job for you, please contact us by email only at email@example.com